Project Nxt Lunch N Learn – Houston This Is It
April 4 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Calling all College Entrepreneurs
Join Feed the Soul Foundation and Black Restaurant Week for the Project Nxt Lunch N Learn with a discussion with entrepreneurs in the culinary industry. The panel will feature leading culinary entrepreneurs from the food industry who have successfully navigated the challenges of entrepreneurship and created thriving businesses.
During the discussion, the panelists will share their experiences and insights on topics such as developing a unique culinary concept, finding the right location, attracting and retaining customers, and leveraging social media and other marketing channels to grow their businesses.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with food entrepreneurs, ask questions, and gain valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities of starting and running a culinary business.
- Craig Joseph, Owner of Houston This Is It
- D’Ambria Jacobs, Owner of Sophisticated Delights
- Clarissa & Kenneth Stephens, Owners of Pur Noire Urban Wineries
- Dommonic Nelson, Owner of ClevTech
- Chinyere “ChiChi” Chima, TSU Entrepreneurship Club
LUNCH PROVIDED WHILE SUPPLIES LAST