28 Oct Recipe: Halal Barbecue Beef Ribs
- 4-6 pounds halal beef ribs
- 4 tablespoons of granulated garlic
- 4 tablespoons of onion powder
- 4 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 2 table of himalayen salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 3/4 cup oil
To make rub:
- Combine all dry ingredients in small bowl and mix them well, then add oil.
- After you completely mix seasonings and oil rub all over meat and place in plastic bag, then let it marinate over night.
To make ribs:
- Prepare grill with hickory logs and charcoal and light.
- Make water bottle and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Sit it near the grill.
- Remove meat from refrigerator and place on aluminum pan. Gather tongs
- Once charcoal is lit and very hot as well as hickory log, add ribs face down to grill. Turn continuously as the meat brown and after 2 hours of absorbing the hickory charcoal smoke remove them from grill. (Set aside)
- Place meat from grill in roasting pan add water, then place in oven with lid on for 3 hours on 300 degrees.
- After 3 hours check for tenderness, if not to your preference then add 30 minutes to 1 hour more cook time.
- Add sauce put back in over for an additional 10 minutes on 350 degrees, then serve.