- This event has passed.
Aroma Town Hall Series
May 4, 2020 - May 7, 2020
Each day Black Restaurant Week host a series of virtual panels inspiring business owners with tips and strategies to adjust their business operations to succeed in the era after COVID-19. Topics discussed include operations, finance, supply chain management, marketing, and sustainability.
TOWN HALL SCHEDULE
Monday, May 4, 2020 | 7PM CST: Alternative Financing Methods for the Culinary: Community Sourcing other capital with the SBA PPP program.
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 | 7PM CST: New Way of Business: Updating business operations and discussing new opportunities in supply chains
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 | 7PM CST: Make it Last Forever: Creating sustainability and awareness with your brand
Thursday, May 7, 2020 | 12PM CST: Connect with Customers: Manage Your Business Remotely with Google. Presented by Google Digital Coaches
Please register for each session below to participate in Q&A and chat with panelists. Presentations will be streamed lived daily on the Black Restaurant Week Facebook page.
ALTERNATIVE FINANCING METHODS FOR THE CULINARY COMMUNITY
Sourcing other capital for culinary businesses.
- Moderator: Jeremy Joyce, Founder: Black People Eats -Black Owned Business Directory
- Michelle Taylor, Heartland Consultant, Heartland Bank,
- Carl H. Callender, Independent Insurance Broker
- Bridget Ross, Senior Business Development Officer, LiftFund
- Renée Sattiewhite, CUDE, President/CEO, African-American Credit Union Coalition
NEW WAY OF BUSINESS
Updating business operations and discussing new opportunities in supply chains.
- Moderator: Jackie Robbins, NAARAN Association Founder
- Tiffany Sutherland, Food Safety Specialist & Chef Consultant, F&B Saftey Solutions
- Sara Thurston, Marketing Associate, Sysco Atlanta
- Ben Greene, Distributor Sales Development Manager, Sysco Atlanta
- James Turner, Sales Associate, Cloud Kitchens
MAKE IT LAST FOREVER
Creating sustainability and awareness with your brand.
- Moderator: Falayn Ferrell, Black Restaurant Week Managing Partner
- Sarah Wickham,Business Development Lead Consultant, Pop Menu
- Danielle McGee, Membership Director, NAARANA Founder of Black Business Boom Black Groupon Online Business
- Kelli Ferrell, Owner Nanas Chicken and Waffles
- Mychel Dillard, Owner The Hookah Hideaway, EscoBar Atlanta, EscoBar South, Members Only, Crave, Remedy Salon Suites
CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS
Manage Your Business Remotely with Google. Presented by Google Digital Coaches
- Angelina Darrisaw, CEO, C-Suite Coach, Google Digital Coaches
- Melba Wilson, Melba’s NYC Restaurant Owner